Confident we need you?
Every career is a journey. Your time at NigeoSafe Consult is made more
varied and rewarding by giving you the opportunity to help make positive
impact on your environment. We are an indigenous and independent
company and we look to attract without bias a diverse mix of
independently-minded, innovative and professional people who can come in
and complement us.
|Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be in charge of all technical personnel and provide guidance accordingly
- Will co-ordinate all technical assignment execution
- Supervise preparation of all environmental reports/plans/documents
- Reports directly to C.O.O/C.E.O
- Collect and interpret data from a variety of sources, arrange and presenting in reports and policy recommendations.
- Communicate scientific and technical information through oral briefings, written documents, workshops, conferences, and public hearings.
- Conduct field surveys and monitor variable to establish baseline data or levels of pollution/contamination.
- Conduct audits to evaluate the environmental impact of particular activities.
- Conduct environmental impact assessments for a wide array of development projects.
- Review and implement environmental technical standards, guidelines, policies, and formal regulations that meet all appropriate requirements.
- Provide technical guidance, support, and oversight to environmental programs.
- Provide advice on proper standards and regulations or the development of policies, strategies, and codes of practice for environmental management.
- Determine data collection methods to be employed in research projects and surveys
- Establish new relationships on behalf of the company
- Focus on providing innovative client solutions that contribute to business performance
- Mentor the environment team
||1.8m annual + phone allowance
||Minimum Master’s Degree in one of the environmental sciences
- Vast knowledge/experience in Environmental Auditing, Environmental Impact Assessments, EMP, Oil Spill Contingency Planning, Waste Mgt, Regulations etc
- Must have managed or been part of EIA teams for studies of a range of industries
- Must demonstrate appreciable knowledge of Safety Studies /Audits
- Minimum 8 years working experience in environmental consulting services
- Good verbal and written skills as well as computer literacy is a key requirement
- A keen eye and attention to detail is a must
- Man management and supervisory skills important part of role
- Must demonstrate initiative and decision making skills
- Established analytical skills and ability to communicate complex analysis in client presentations
- Proven ability to identify potential clients and maintain successful clients by implementing client relationship management skills
- Demonstrate strategic development and problem solving skills
- Must have experience of submitting environmental reports to the Environment Agency
- Experience of working in an engineering environment alongside Design/Safety Engineers would be advantageous.
- Ability to manipulate Environmental monitoring equipment is added advantage
- Should be familiar with Laboratory practices and techniques
- Fill out the application form on “Apply now” page and ensure you upload your CV for consideration
- ONLY applicants who reside in Lagos will be considered for the positions
- All requirements and duties stated are a minimum; other duties may be assigned by the Management as required
- Due to urgent demand expect to be contacted on short notice for interview.